Summer is upon us and the warmer temperatures are certainly a welcome addition here at The Ranch! While we are starting to see more Members and their Guests on property, we would like to remind everyone of the different policies and procedures related to the Members Deck and Member Guest Access.
The Member’s Deck is a great place to grab a chair and hang by the pool with your fellow Members. Please note the following guidelines while enjoying to Member’s Deck.
- Chaise Lounge’s on the Member Deck are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Four chairs are available per Membership. Please be respectful of all Members wanting to access and use the Member Deck.
- Chairs may not be moved to another area of the pool deck.
- As a reminder, we are a green property, please conserve towel usage.
Please refer to The Club’s Rules and Regulations as well as The Club’s Schedule of Dues, Fees and Charges on the owner’s website at http://owners.brasada.com under “Membership.” The following reiterates a few details and highlights the updates:
- Accompanied Member Guests: Member Guests are those guests sponsored by a Member, not renting a Member residence and need to be accompanied by the Member. Members are limited to six guests per Member Family. There will be no charge assessed for Accompanied Member Guests.
- Unaccompanied Member Guests Staying on Property: Unaccompanied Member Guests are those guests not renting a Member’s residence but are staying on property and need to be registered with Brasada Adventures at least three days in advance of their scheduled use of the Athletic Center facilities. The Unaccompanied Member Guest Registration Form may be found here. Members are limited to six guests per Member family based on space availability. An access fee of $10 per person per day will be charged to the Sponsoring Members’ Member account for all Unaccompanied Member Guests staying on property.
- Unaccompanied Member Guests NOT Staying on Property: Unaccompanied Member Guests not staying on property are not allowed to use the Athletic Center Facilities, unless approved by the Club in very limited circumstances. To inquire about approval, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Owner Guests: Owner Guests are those guests renting a Member’s residence or cabin outside of the Brasada Ranch Rental Management Program, which need to be registered with Brasada Adventures at least three days in advance of their arrival to the property. The Owner Guest Registration Form may be found here. Members are limited to six guests per Member family based on space availability. An access fee of $25 per person per day will be charged to the Sponsoring Members’ Member account for all Owner Guests staying on property. Owner Guests may access Brasada Canyons Golf Course after 1:00pm Wednesdays through Mondays, and after 3:00pm on Tuesdays, space permitting. Owner Guests must register with guest services at The Ranch House to receive a temporary gate code for access to the property.
The Brasada Ranch Home Owners Association would like take this opportunity to review a few commonly asked questions in regards to Owner Guests.
Q: Where do Owner Guests receive a gate code for their temporary access to the property?
A: All Owner Guests must register with the front desk located in The Ranch House. The front desk will provide a temporary gate code. For property security reasons, Owners/Members may not give out their personal gate code to guests.
Q: Where can guests park in the residential areas of Brasada Ranch? Where can guests park in the Sage Canyons neighborhood?
A: Guests must adhere to the policies and procedures of the Association. Recreational vehicles, trailers or any off road vehicles are prohibited from parking in the Brasada Ranch Residential area. Vehicles shall be parked in the driveway or garage of the residence. No vehicles should remain parked on the street or shoulder for more than 6 hours at a time, and no vehicles shall be parked on the streets or shoulder overnight. The sponsoring Owner is responsible for any fines that may be assessed.
Guests parking in Sage Canyons may park in the assigned cabin’s parking area in the garage or a single space located outside of the garage. Recreational vehicles, trailers or any off road vehicles are prohibited from parking in the Sage Canyons Neighborhood.
Q: What are the limitations in regards to noise?
A: Any loud or disturbing activities, including but not limited to loud music or late night entertainment, are prohibited at any time or hours. Quiet hours for the community are 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. daily. All obnoxious or offensive activities are prohibited. In addition, you are required to control noise in all of your activities and to monitor your children so that you do not disturb other residents of the Community. The sponsoring Owner is responsible for any fines that may be assessed.
Q: What are the pet restrictions on property?
A: All pets shall be kept on a leash at all times and pet owners are responsible for the prompt removal of their pet’s waste anywhere within Brasada Ranch, including on the residence lot. Pets are absolutely forbidden at any time on the Golf Course. The sponsoring Owner is responsible for any fines that may be assessed.
Q: When can garbage and recycling bins be brought to the street and when do they need to be returned?
A: Trash cans and recycle bins shall be allowed to be set out the evening prior to garbage and recycling collection. Currently Brasada Ranch has a Friday pick up date, pending holiday scheduling. Trash and recycle bins must promptly be removed on Friday from the street to an enclosed area obscured from view. The sponsoring Owner is responsible for any fines that may be assessed.